Fast Track Admissions
FOR ADMISSIONS AND ADVISING
FOR SPRING '19 SEMESTER
University Center offers Walk-In Weeks for admissions and advising M-Th 8am - 6 pm and Fridays 8a - 5pm for all new, prospective and current students. Whether you’re a current student and registered for classes, have financial aid questions, still yet to apply, or are wondering about your next steps after acceptance, we invite you to drop in and visit with University Center staff. No appointment necessary!
During walk-in Weeks, students can:
- Meet with an admissions representative
- Explore career fields and degree programs
- Complete the admissions process
- Get a tour of campus
- Meet with financial aid
- Meet with an academic advisor...and more!
For those interested in applying during this time, please bring:
- $20 cash or check for the application fee
- Unofficial transcripts from high school/GED and/or from any previous college experience
- Record of immunizations
View the Admissions Checklist for a full list of application materials.
Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - no classes/offices closed on January 21, 2019.View Details
Posted: January 18, 2019
Some students are visual, auditory or hands-on learners. Student Success Center Lab: Understanding Your Learning Style. Monday, January 28th 12 - 12:50p FADM 149.Read More