USD Beacom School of Business executive & professional short course
As the flagship business school in the state, we are committed to helping businesses in the state and region recruit and retain high-quality business professionals. Our executive program initiative aims to provide training opportunities to working professionals and senior executives in the state in order to make businesses achieve higher productivity and enhance their competitiveness.
Game Change Your Marketing
Two Thursdays, September 20 & 27 from 9:00 a.m. to noon
Are you ready to move your business forward with innovative and effective marketing strategy but are unsure where to start?
Look no further; this is the marketing class you have been looking for.
This game-changing short course will give you the necessary tools to guide your marketing in the right direction with easy to understand concepts that will lead your business to impressive results. Whether you have been very successful in business for many years but are missing new opportunities due to lack of marketing, or you have just been handed marketing responsibilities and aren’t sure where to begin – this class is designed for you!
Who should attend:
This course will be valuable for business owners and department managers that have had limited marketing resources in the past, and want to refine and refresh marketing practices through both external and internal resources.
- Understand basic marketing terminology and marketing best practices
- Learn how to collaborate with others in your organization to accomplish your marketing goals
- Gain an awareness of common marketing tools, including social and digital marketing tactics
- Learn how to facilitate effective brainstorming sessions
- Leverage out-sourced marketing relationships to maximize your ROI
- Determine when to use outside resources and when to do it yourself
Register by September 6 and save 10%
Prairie Family Business Association Members save 10%
New in 2018: Bundle your discounts to save even more!
Want to send three or more people? Call for 605-274-9519 or email ExecEd@usd.edu for details