Strategies for Mastering Sales
Friday, October 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Keep margins, profitability and customer satisfaction high. Learn why people buy and how to build a relationship that yields lifetime sales. Strategize your sales efforts to make the most of prospecting and shorten your sales cycle. Find out how to make customers’ objections work for you.
Since selling is a vital part of marketing and our market economy, knowledge of selling techniques helps you focus on those selling methods that are successful and socially desirable. In this course you will learn the skills needed to develop and manage long-term relationships with customers and suppliers. Emphasis is placed on ethical selling practices, relationship selling, presentation, prospecting, handling objections, and closing techniques with consideration given to differences in the global marketplace. Class will be a combination of round-table discussion, role-plays, and demonstrations.
Who should attend:
New and experienced sales and business development professionals who want learn new strategies to increase their success.
- Explain the relationships between sales and your firm’s overall marketing effort.
- Have a practical understanding of the principles of selling and selling techniques.
- Develop knowledge of sales tactics that are beneficial to everyone with attention to developing interpersonal interactions and communications.
- Develop a level of comfort with the inherent ambiguity associated with the sales environment and uncertainty of outcomes.
- Improve productivity and adopt professional sales and business development skills.
Register by September 6 and save 10%
Prairie Family Business Association Members save 10%
New in 2018: Bundle your discounts to save even more!
Want to send three or more people? Call for 605-274-9519 or email ExecEd@usd.edu for details