Pay tuition the simple way.
The SDePay e-commerce process is the simple and convenient way to view and pay charges online. SDePay also allows users to:
- Authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Pay online seven days a week with e-Check, which is a free service.
- Pay online with a credit card (American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard only). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by NelNet for this service. NOTE: Credit or debit card payments cannot be processed at the University Center Business Office.
Students may still pay their tuition with cash or check at University Center's Business Office.Tuition payments in the form of checks may be mailed to: University Center Business Office.
To make a payment using SDePay:
1. Visit WebAdvisor
2. Enter your WebAdvisor ID and password
3. Click on SDePay .
4. The student’s account information will be displayed. From here, students and authorized payers can access billing statements, view current activity and make payments. Authorized payers may view and pay the student’s account by visiting the Authorized Payer Log-in page. If you have further questions, access SDePay’s FAQs.
Last day to Withdraw From ALL Fall 2018 classes and be eligible for a partial pro-rated refund: 10/24/18.View Details
Posted: October 17, 2018
Textbooks Now Available for Spring '19 via eCampus! FREE SHIPPING on orders over $59!Read More
11/2/18 is the last day that a student can withdraw (NO PARTIAL or FULL REFUND) completely from all classes and/or drop a single class. In order to withdraw, a student must drop all the full semester (16 week) courses for which they are registered.View Details