Pay for tuition the simple way.
The SDePay e-commerce process is the simple and convenient way to view and pay charges online. SDePay also allows users to:
- Authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Pay online seven days a week with e-Check, which is a free service.
- Pay online with a credit card (American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard only). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by NelNet for this service. NOTE: Credit or debit card payments cannot be processed at the University Center Business Office.
Students may still pay their tuition with cash or check at the University Center Business Office. Tuition payments in the form of checks may be mailed to the University Center Business Office.
To make a payment using SDePay:
1. Visit WebAdvisor.
2. Click on SDePay.
3. Enter your WebAdvisor ID and password.
4. The student’s account information will be displayed. From here, students and authorized payers can access billing statements, view current activity and make payments. Authorized payers may view and pay the student’s account by visiting the Authorized Payer Log-in page. If you have further questions, access SDePay’s FAQs.
Fall 2018 semester begins. All Monday classes will meet regardless of time. The only exceptions will be that the Science Labs will not meet unless otherwise posted. Online classes will show in D2L either in the morning or afternoon on 8-20-2018.View Details
Posted: July 31, 2018
Game Change Your Marketing with Emily Paulson. Two Thursdays, September 20 & 27 9am - 12pm at University Center Sioux Falls.Read More
Last day to drop or add a full session 2018 Fall semester (16 week class) or withdraw from ALL full semester (16 week) classes/University. Individual courses dropped AFTER this date will receive a grade of "W" and no refund. NOTE: Drop Limit PolicyView Details