Pay for tuition the simple way.
The SDePay e-commerce process is the simple and convenient way to view and pay charges online. SDePay also allows users to:
- Authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Pay online seven days a week with e-Check, which is a free service.
- Pay online with a credit card (American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard only). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by NelNet for this service. NOTE: Credit or debit card payments cannot be processed at the University Center Business Office.
Students may still pay their tuition with cash or check at the University Center Business Office. Tuition payments in the form of checks may be mailed to the University Center Business Office.
To make a payment using SDePay:
1. Visit WebAdvisor.
2. Click on SDePay.
3. Enter your WebAdvisor ID and password.
4. The student’s account information will be displayed. From here, students and authorized payers can access billing statements, view current activity and make payments. Authorized payers may view and pay the student’s account by visiting the Authorized Payer Log-in page. If you have further questions, access SDePay’s FAQs.
There will be no classes and UC offices will be closed on Native American Day.View Details
Posted: September 22, 2017
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Melody Jewell - recipient of University Center's annual Excellence in Teaching Award 2017!Read More
Fall 2017 Mid-term Deficiencies Due; instructors are required to send midterm deficiency notices on behalf of students who are at a grade below C allowing students time to take action, discuss with advisors, and talk with instructors about improvement.View Details